Karnataka Bank Clerk Post Recruitment 2014, Apply Online Now for Clerk Post in Karnataka Bank, Karnataka Bank Vacancies 2014 Read Notification here
Karnataka Bank Clerk Post Recruitment 2014
Are you looking for Bank Clerk job, then you should stop searching because Karnataka Bank has issued vacancies for the post of Clerk. Candidates can apply for Karnataka Bank from 28th August 2014 to 10th September 2014. Candidates want to apply for Karnataka Bank they should read the full information about the Bank Clerk Recruitment from official notification. More information about the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 like Eligibility Criteria, Official Notification, How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment etc are given here:
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification & Eligibility Criteria:
Bank Name: Karnataka Bank
Post Name: Clerk in Bank
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualification of Graduation or degree in any discipline with good academic marks from any recognized university or institute. Candidates who have secured less than 50% aggregate marks in graduation they are not eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Post.
Age Limit: Age of candidates for Karnataka Bank Clerk Post is 18 years to 26 years or DOB of candidates should be in between 02nd August 1988 to 01st August 1996 (both dates are included). Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates. (5 years for ST/SC applicants).
Application fee: Candidates have to submit Rs. 500/- as application fee for registration by online mode like Net banking, Credit cards etc. ST/SC and other reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
Selection Parameters: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview. It's essential to appear in merit list of both for final selection.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Post Vacancy:
Candidates can follow the instruction given below to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014:
- Arrange all required document and other stuff before starting apply online
- Visit the official website and select Online Registration
- Click on New Registration and fill all the required information correctly
- You will get your unique Provisional Registation Number and Password after submitting the application form
- Upload photograph and Signature, make fee payment and submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of fee receipt and Application form for future reference.
- 27th August 2014: Online Registration started
- 10th September 2014: Last date for Online Registration & make correction in application
- 25th September 2014: Last date for printing application form
- October 2014: Tentatively Exam Date
Important Links for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment:
- Official Notification
- Apply Online here
- Detailed instruction for Online Registration
- Frequently asked questions about Online Registration
- Official website of Karnataka Bank: www.karnatakabank.com
Candidates are advised read official notification carefully before they apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2014. Get in touch with us for more Bank Recruitment and Updates.