Delhi University SOL Admission Guideline for 2015-16 Session Complete Admission Process and Prospectus of DU SOL Admission BA, B.Com UG & PG Courses.
General Admission Guideline for DU School of Open Learning
|DU DOL Admission Guideline 2015|
Admission Process of DU SOL for UG Courses are explain below for guidance of students and detailed admission procedure is explain in Official prospectus.
Main center at North Delhi Campus and the South Study Center at Moti Bagh, New Delhi provided prospectus to students on Monday to Friday in between 09:30 am to 03:30 pm.prospectus contain admission cum enrollment form that should be filled by applicants in his/her handwriting in capital letters only. prospectus contains all detail about form filling,students have to followed the instruction given in prospectus.applicants can submit form with necessary documents.
Applicants should have to write their name, applied course, application form no. on the back side of demand draft. students must carry a photocopy of demand draft and application form.
Instruction for Filling Admission Cum Enrollment Form
- Candidates must fill application form in capital letters in their own handwriting.
- Date of birth of students same as record. If any form found with this mistake, defective or wrong, than university take disciplinary action with removal from rolls
- Candidate name and spelling must be same as senior school certificate.
- Applicant fill subjects offered for the course and the medium carefully.
- Students have to filled maximum marks & marks obtained in 12th class.
- Candidate must carry a photocopy of admission cum enrollment form and demand draft.
- Candidates must follow given instruction in prospectus to fill courses, medium, and subject detail.
- Code list of council of boards of senior secondary education in India is given in official notification of UG admission.
Required Documents with SOL application:
- Required fees must have to deposited with admission form through DD of state bank payable to Delhi drawn in favour to Executive director, school of open learning, payable at state bank of India, service branch, New Delhi, along with photocopy of the draft.
- Original character certificate provided by school last attended. the CC will not be returned.
- Original provisional certificate of passed senior school.
- Mark-sheet of 12th and equivalent education with attested.
- Mark-sheet and certificate of secondary school / matriculation / S.S.L.C / S.S.C. examination with attested.
- Attested copy of birth certificate & color recent passport size photograph.
- ST / SC certificate original with photocopy by the candidates of SC/ST. these certificate must be approved be by relevant government
Verification of Original Certificates
- candidates must submit original certificate for verification after 15 days of submitting application form.
- original certificate will be returned after verification with admission number
DU SOL Admission Instruction:
- Admission cum enrollment form is submitted along with fee receipt
- University provide your identity card in between 30 of submission of form. candidates have to submit original documents to verification. candidates whose form are incomplete, name of such candidates will be displayed.
- North Campus main center provide your identity card / fee receipt / library and study material at window number 15 and 16.