Delhi University Under Graduate Admission Policies 2015, DU Complete UG Admission Guideline 2015-16 by Delhi University www.du.ac.in
|DU New UG Admission Guideline|
DU Admission Guidelines for UG Courses Session 2015-16.
1. Candidates who are interested DU UG Admission, they must register online or offline for all categories (General / OBC / SC / ST / PWD / PD)
2. Interested students can apply for Common Pre Admission form online at official website or offline mode at college admission center.
Best of Four Percentage Rule for UG Admission
3. DU has issued prospectus for 2015 admissions which help to get information about College, Courses and Category wise Seats, Fee, sports, extra activities etc.
4. This time there will no Additional Eligibility Criteria Rule apply for any college/course admission for any category student.
5. Colleges who provides specific advantages to girl students in cut off marks (up to 3%) in any course, they should inform to Dean Student Welfare office with data of last two years to justification of same. A copy of this info must uploaded to college website.
6. Cut off marks for all the courses and categories (GEN / OBC / SC / ST / PD / PWD) should be convey by the colleges to Office of Registrar as per University Schedule.
7. All colleges which are participating in 2015 admission, they will send cut off list to Registrar Office and publish at official website of college and print media (news-paper etc.)
DU UG Offline OMR Application Form 2015
8. First come first served policy would not applicable, admission process is purely based on cut off marks.
9. After declaring the Cut Off Marks by the colleges, students should report to college and select his/her choice for admission and document verification must be done within three days. College form and University enrollment form must be filled by students to complete the registration process within same time.
10. Students who didn't have matching marks with cut off list, their admission will depend on remaining seats after last cut off list. Candidates who have not get their board exam result before last cut off list same admission scheme is applicable for those.
11. Candidates should submit original documents during document verification, in case of candidate need his/her document for any other admission in other college or other counseling, they he/she can get documents from college.
12. Any students will not permitted for admission in two colleges or courses simultaneously. If any found then his/her admission form will be cancelled.
DU UG Special Entrance Test for Admission in 2015-16 Session
13. College must follow university guideline including Gap Year Policy. This will allow gap year students to for UG Admissions.
14. Colleges are free to organize open days for admission related aspects and student's queries concerning to admission process or provide web based assistance.
15. University will conducts admission for special reserved categories students by office of Joint Registrar (Academic). University about such admission on official website. Only children /widow of eligible Armed forces Personnel / Kashmiri Migrants will consider under special reserved category.
16. If entrance examination is there for admission in any UG course like BMS, BBA etc, then separate admission policy will apply for such admission.
17. Cut Off Marks for candidates will be calculated as per Best of Four Percentage rule.
Delhi University New College List for Admissions
18. Admission under Sports Quota or Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) will have separate admission form and policies.
19 University has made up Special Admission Assistant Team and Monitoring Committees for extending assistance to students and monitoring the whole admission process.
20. At least three teachers are required to constitute grievance committee from their own college/department. Details of grievance committee members should be on notice board and college website including their mobile number and other contact info.
21. Details and concerning data of admitted students in college should be made online on college's official website and send the same to university within a week from last date of admission.
22. University declared 14th August 2015 as last date for UG Admission.
23. Special Scholarship scheme of The Government of India 2 supernumerary seat for Jammu and Kashmir students. Direct admission will made by AICTE on both seats.
24. University have rights to make changes in any UG Course belongs to DU.