School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University has invite the online application for five UG Courses from 29th June 2015 to 17th August 2015. Students can apply application application before 17th August 2015 without late fee. As official information this year SOL has invite only online application form but in case of BA course student can apply application as online & offline both mode.
SOL DU UG Admission Form 2015:
|DU SOL UG Admission Form 2015|
Offline Application for BA will be available after 09th July. The application form will available at more then 30 branches of IDBI bank.
Application Fee: Student can apply application fee as online or offline both mode. Student who will apply as offline mode they need to pay Rs 200 extra to online mode.
Eligibility Criteria for SOL UG Course Application:
- B.Com: Student should have 40% marks in 12th class.
- B.Com (Honors): Student should have 55% marks in 12th class.
- B.A: Student should have 40% marks in 12th class.
- B.A (Honors) English: Student should have 60% marks with 70 marks in English core or 60 marks in English Elective.
- B.A (Honors) Political Science: Student should have 45% marks. Without Political Science student need to 60% marks.
Instruction for apply Application Form:
1. Student open to DU SOL official website at www.sol.du.ac.in. Student search & click on "Online Admission 2015" link. A form will open on screen. New student will click on "Registration" button & fill all mandatory details like as Email ID, Name, Mobile Number & Gender and save button & then Login button.
2. After click on Login button a form will open on screen. Student fill Username & Password as receive on Email ID & Mobile (filled above) & click on Submit button. After successfully submission a page will open. Student click on Admission tab. Then a General Information page will open on screen. Student fill all mandatory details & save it. After successfully submission a message has displayed on screen.
3. Student click on next button & filled their educational details of 10th & 12th. Save it & click on Next button. Enter the subject details. after these save it & click on Next button.
Student upload the Photos, Sign & other required documents in PDF file. Save it. after successfully submission a popup will open on screen of "File Uploaded Successfully".
4. Student click on Admission tab & select 'view info'. Your filled details will open on screen. Check all details. If you satisfied then click on Finally Submit button. Else go to admission tab & select edit option.
5. After these student logout the application form.
After 1 working day of application application submission student submit the application fee as online mode (Challan/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking).
Instruction for Payment Process for Application Fee:
1. Student go to DU SOL official website at www.sol.du.ac.in & click on 'Online Admission 2015'. A form will open on screen. Student enter Username & Password as receive on Email Id & Mobile Number & click on Submit button
2. Student got to 'Admission' tab & click on View Info link. All details of student will open on screen. Click on 'Finally Submit' button.
3. A new page will open on screen, student click on 'Payment' link. A new page will open on screen student tick checkbox & click on 'Proceed' button. A new page will open on screen. Student select 'Payment Category' -> UG ADMISSION 2014 & enter barcode and click on 'Submit' button.
Student filled all required details & click on Submit Button
4. Then a new page will open on screen. student check all details & click on Confirm Button
Student choose the Payment Mode & make application fee payment accordingly.
Student can share their idea about SOL Admission here & ask problem by comment below using your Facebook Account.