|KEA PGCET 2015|
Online Applications has been invited by Karnataka Examination Authority for PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) 2015 for admission in 1st Year / 1st Sem of MBA (Master of Business Administration), MCA (Master of Computer Application), ME (Mater in Engineering), M.Tech (Master of Technology), M.Arch (Mater of Architecture) M.Tech QIP (Quality Improvement Program) and 2nd Year Lateral Entry in MCA Course.
Official Notification for PGCET had issued on 04th July 2015. Candidates who are eligible and having interested in exam they can apply online application form at official website of KEA within registration dates. Applicants who don't belong to Karnataka they can apply for MBA & MCA Course only. More information about KEA PGCET 2015 Exam & Online Application is given below:
Minimum Academic Eligibility Criteria for PGCET 2015:
1. Candidates must have done Graduation in relevant course with minimum 50% marks. Applicants can only apply for that subject which they have studied during graduation.
2. Eligibility criteria for MCA / MBA / M.Tech / ME is different
3. Students who have pursued BE through Distance Education they are not eligible for ME / M.Tech Course.
4. ME / M.Tech and M.Arch Admission seekers must have a valid GATE Score Card in order to apply.
Online Application Guideline for PGCET 2015:
1. Interested applicants should visit at http://kea.kar.nic.in and select PGCET-2015 Option. Fill all the required information here. Candidates will get their password and application ID for further login to PGCET Account at mail address they registered. Keep these information private.
2. Now upload a scanned copy of recent passport size photo and signature. Photo must be colored.
3. Candidates should download challan and print it to A4 size paper. Karnataka region candidates have to pay Rs. 650/- for unreserved category (GEN / OBC) & Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates (ST / SC). Candidates can complete challan formalities at any specified bank. One copy will for Bank and two for candidate.
4. After submitting challan form candidates can print the application form on A4 size paper. Paste a passport size color photo and left thumb impression on relevant space.
5. Principal seal and signature should be in application form at relevant place (where candidate have studied final year of graduation).
PGCET Registration Schedule:
- 06th July 2015: Commencement of Online Application form at official website
- 07th July 2015: Commencement of Payment of fee by challan form
- 23rd July 2015: Last date to apply online application form
- 25th July 2015: Last date to submit application fee by challan form
Important Instructions for PGCET Exam:
1. Candidates should note download Application ID and Password until the completion of filling of the application. Application form will be rejected is any information is missing or remain unfilled in the application form.
2. Candidates can't make changes in application form after taking print out.
3. Candidates will be notify here when PGCET Admit Cards will be to download
4. Candidates who don't meet with the minimum eligibility criteria they advised to not apply for KEA PGCET 2015.
PGCET 2015 Exam Schedule:
Date / Day
08th August 2015 Saturday
ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Tech QIP
Courses Offered by VTU, UVCE, UBDTCE
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Courses Officer by Department of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University and Department of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mysore.
02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
09th August 2015 Sunday
10:20 AM to 12:30 PM
02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Candidates can put their questions on queries related to PGCET 2015 Exam below using their Facebook account.