GATE 2016 Application form started on 01st September 2015, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Online Registration form. Detailed GATE Registration form and Important Dates. Online Application for GATE 2016 has been started filling from 01st September 2015, Candidates can easily register for GATE 2016 using GOAPS at http://appsgate.iisc.ernet.in.
Online Application form for GATE 2016:
GOAPS is a web address for GATE 2016 online application form or you can say its the official web address for GATE Registration. GOAPS Web Address is given below:
Candidates can also register for GATE 2016 from zonal wise web address or they access this address from respected IIT websites.
Step 1 Registration:
Candidate initially need a valid email address mobile number. Using both mail id and mobile number candidate can register at GOAPS. Here candidate have to generate a password for additional security and for further login process. Detail of each step is given below with screen shot.
- If Candidate have successfully register using their mail id then log in using registered mail address and password.
- If still not registered then register here http://appsgate.iisc.ernet.incandidate will need Name, A valid mail address for communication and login purpose, re-enter mail address then mobile number and password. Password should not be easy, it's for security of your account. Solve a arithmetic operation for anti-boot verification. Click on submit button for register.
- Now you will acknowledgment at mail and phone instantly. A message box will also shown on the screen regarding successfully registration.
- Now candidate can log in to their GATE 2016 Account for further application form submission. log in using Email Address or Enrollment ID and password, enter captcha code for security issues.
- Candidate can see the Welcome note with their name, this is indicating that their application form is ready for editing. Click on Edit Application form and proceed to fill details.
- A form titled "GATE-2016 Exam Details" will appear. First of all candidate have to select GATE Paper (Subject) and after it they have to fill up three cities for exam center purpose as shown below in the screen.
- Now applicant's all personal details will appear here as example given below. It contains Enrolment ID, Name of Candidate, Email Address, mobile number, dob and gender
- Now Enter Parent or Guardian Name with their mobile number
- Select nationality, Category and PwD (if applicable) from radio button
- Physical address is must for all candidate for future assistance is required, this include address, city, state with pin number.
- Again select state and permanent residence option for address proof (it is permanent address). Select ID Proof you have and further enter ID Proof number.
- Candidates who have done or completed Graduation or appearing, select from this option. All the additional information related graduation would appear here. College Name is must for all.
- Address of graduation college and state with pin code in this box.
- After filling all the information upload your photo, signature and certificate from college. Before you upload any of document please do read concerning information here.
- After successfully uploading all the details Accept the declaration form and proceed for fee payment.
After filling all basic information Candidate have to make fee payment. Applicants can have a preview of application form. Click on "Confirm and Final Submit" Button for final submission.
GATE 2016 Exam Schedule:
- Date of GATE 2016 Notification: 01st September 2015
- Starting date for GATE 2016 Online Application Tuesday 01st September 2015
- Last date for online registration is 01st October 2015
- Last date for submitting exam center choice is 20th November 2015
- Admit Card announcement date for GATE 2016 is 17th December 2015
- GATE Exam Date: 30th January 2016 to 7th February 2016 (every Saturday and Sunday)
- Announcement of Result: 19th March 2016 (05:00 pm)