Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection PO MT Exam Asked Questions on 04th October 2015, www.ibps.in, IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) & MT (Management Trainee) Exam CWE 5 Exam Asked Questions and Analysis for QA, English & Reasoning. IBPS has been successfully conducted the 04th October 2015 Exam for all slots of online examination of PO & MT Recruitment Preliminary Exam.
It is first time when IBPS is organizing an Pre exam for CWE 5 PO MT. Candidate need answer key after appearing in PO MT Exam and Exam aspirants who will appear in PO MT Exam held on 10th & 11th October 2015 They will Download the paper and read asked questions in today’s paper, It will held them in further exam preparation. More details about the IBPS PO MT Exam Asked Questions for 04th October 2015 is given below:
|IBPS PO Exam Answer Key 4 Oct 2015|
IBPS PO MT 4th Oct 2015 Asked Questions:
Candidate can read number of questions and approximately time used to solve the question paper in 04th October 2015 Exam. Subject wise and topic wise questions are mentioned here, so please read carefully and prepare for your PO Exam.
English: Most of Questions in the part were covered from Reading Comprehension, about 10 marks covered by this topic. List of such questions topic and marks is available here.
IBPS PO MT CWE 5 Exam Analysis for 4th October 2015
- Cloze Test: 5 Marks (Moderate)
- Para Jumbles: 5 Marks (Moderate)
- Filers: 5 Marks (Easy)
- Errors: 5 Marks (Easy)
- Reading Comprehension: 5 Marks (Difficult)
Reasoning Asked Questions on 4th Oct 2015 PO Exam
Reasoning: Students have solved this easily with little extra efforts and planning. Most of questions covered from 2 long puzzles of 10 marks in the paper but still it may time consuming for candidates. List of such questions topic and marks is available here.
- Inequalities: 5 Marks (Difficult)
- Syllogisms: 5 Marks (Moderate)
- Coding and Decoding: 5 Marks (Moderate)
- Row Puzzles with direction sense: 5 Marks (Difficult)
- Order and Ranking Puzzles: 5 Marks (Easy)
- 2 Long Puzzles: 10 Marks (Moderate) (Too Time consuming)
IBPS PO QA Asked Questions in 4 Oct 2015 Paper:
Quantitative Aptitude: This part of paper took 25 to 30 minutes, you can imagine toughness the QA with respect to time. Quantitative Aptitude will almost took half of the exam time, so please try to solve this part after English and reasoning. List of questions asked in the paper is given below for Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3 and Slot 4. Candidates can also download answer key for both papers from link given below. Get answer key for 04th and 03rd October 2015 Exam Day
- Series based Questions: 5 Marks
- Simplification: 5 marks (Easy)
- Question based on mission number and graph based: Easy
- Miscellaneous questions asked from different different topics are really typical and covered total 10 marks.
Candidate can comment their views about today's paper here, keep comment and share your opinion about PO 4 Oct Exam Paper.